Classic Aviation operates on-site to provide a full range of aircraft maintenance services. You can fly SHD with peace of mind, knowing that experienced professionals are here when you land and take off. The industry leaders at Classic Aviation are here to perform regular maintenance checks, routine inspections, and to ensure your aircraft operates at peak performance at each take-off.
Maintenance & Inspections
Preventive maintenance is the best way to avoid major issues with your aircraft. Classic Aviation’s on-site mechanics make it easy to be proactive with aircraft maintenance and care after you land they can service your aircraft while you attend to business in the Valley. Their mechanics also perform annual, 100 hour, and progressive inspections, in addition to pitotstatic, transponder, and encoder inspections. If you land in need, we can help return your plane to full functionality.
The aviation specialists at Classic Aviation offer complete aircraft maintenance and repair services including the following.
- Metal repair and fabrications
- Aircraft engine exchanges and repairs
- Single-engine, multi-engine through light turbine and jet
- 100-hour, annual and preventative inspections
- Aircraft parts sales including authorized resale of power flow exhaust systems and DepotStar AOA systems
- Troubleshooting and repair of avionics and electrical problems
- Pitot-static, transponder, and encoder inspections
- Panel modifications and repair
- Aircraft management and professional pilot services
- BRS Authorized Installation Center
- Diamond Aircraft Service Center
Shenandoah Avionics performs complete avionics panel layouts, installation, and modifications, offering direct avionics sales and expertise to install all major manufacturer’s avionics. Shenandoah Avionics offers you expert advice in selecting the proper equipment for your aircraft.
The avionics specialists at Shenandoah Avionics offer complete installation and repair services including the following:
● Pitot-static, transponder, and encoder inspections
● Avionics Installations and repairs
As an authorized dealer of some of the industry’s top avionics brands, Shenandoah Avionics will help you choose and install the perfect avionics equipment for your needs. They are an authorized dealer of the following brands:
- Garmin International
- Aspen Avionics
- Dynon Avionics
- In-Sight Avionics
- JP Instruments
- PS Engineering
- Trig Avionics
- Trio Avionics